The following are frequently asked questions (FAQs) regarding the MASS Clinic. If you have any further questions or concerns, please text the clinic at (904) 419 – 8006 or email at email@example.com.
To become a patient, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be uninsured. This includes Medicare, Medicaid, and Share of Cost.
- All patients have to be 18 or older
- Income must be less than 200% below federal poverty guidelines.
- You must be a resident in Duval County*.
* If you are a resident in surrounding counties (St. Johns, Clay, Nassau, or Baker), you will be eligible for In-House service. Please contact the clinic for further information regarding In- House Services.
I was recently discharged from the hospital and they suggested I should follow up with a primary care here. What do I do?
Schedule your appointment by texting the MASS Clinic at (904) 419 – 8006 or schedule an appointment here.
Please text us a picture or drop off your discharge records at the MASS Clinic (2251 St. Johns Bluff Rd. S. Jacksonville, FL 32246) to ensure the your provider will have access to your discharge records during the appointment.
Make an appointment with primary care and consult with the provider regarding your concerns. The primary care provider can then refer you to a sub-specialty provider if needed which will be scheduled by MASS Clinic.
The MASS Clinic provides free healthcare to anyone in need regardless of race, religion, gender, ethnicity, or background.
Address: 2251 St. Johns Bluff Rd. S. Jacksonville, FL 32246